You have to try these! And please use fresh blackberries. I made these with one of my boys and he loved them, do definitely child approved!
- 2 1/2 cups of flour
- 1 tablespoon of baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup of sour cream
- 1 teaspoon of milk
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 stick of warm melted butter
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups of fresh blackberries
1. Line muffins cups and set aside. This batch makes about 18 muffins. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.