Yum! Very quick and very easy to make. And loved by all ages!
- 1 lb peeled baby potatoes
- 4 thin pork chops
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- Salt and pepper
- 2 eggs
- 1 stick of butter
- 1 lemon
1. Boil the potatoes until tender. Drain and set aside.
3. Spread the bread crumbs on a plate and season with salt and pepper. Beat the eggs in a bowl. Dip each of the pork chops in the egg mixture and then the bread crumbs.
4. Melt half of the butter in a frying pan. Add the pork chops and cook for about 3 minutes per side. Remove when done and keep warm.
5. Add the remaining butter to the pan, and add the potatoes. Stir gently to coat and season with pepper.
6. Arrange the pork chops and potatoes on plates. Top with lemons and capers.