This salmon is so decadent! The mixed herbs on top and the sweet, tangy mango salad is the perfect combination. And it’s a very quick fix!
- About 1 pound of salmon
- 2 tablespoons of parsley
- 2 tablespoons of thyme
- 2 tablespoons of dill
- Juice from 1/2 lemon
- Salt and pepper
- Arugula salad
- 1 mango
- Gorgonzola cheese
- 1/4 of a red onion
- 3 tablespoons of peanuts
1. Chop the hearbs. Mix the herbs with the lemon juice.
2. Oil an oven safe dish and place the washed off salmon in it. Salt and pepper the salmon.
3. Spread the herb mixture on top the salmon. Slice up a few pieces of butter and place on top.
4. Bake in the oven at 400 degrees F for about 15-17 minutes, or until cooked.
5. Meanwhile, make the salad: place the arugula in a bowl. Add the sliced mango, red onion, gorgonzola, chopped peanuts, and pineapple tidbits on top. Sprinkle some oil when done and add some pepper for taste.
6. And here it is!