I love meatball sandwiches and when you make them with the beet salad they are so much better! Don’t do what the Americans do and add more bread on top, keep it simple. Serve with your favorite pickles!
- A couple of marinated/canned beets chopped up
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 tablespoon mayo
- 1/4 of a red onion chopped up
- Black pepper
- Crusty bread of your choice
- Leftover, chilled meatballs, sliced
- Pickled cucumbers
1. Make the beet salad by mixing the beets, sour cream, mayo, red onion and black pepper in a big bowl.