This classic fish and potato dish is a quick weeknight fix that everyone will like. If you prefer you can substitute the bread crumbs for plain flour but I think this adds more flavor. You can also substitute the Tilapia for another white fish.
- 1 pound baby potatoes
- 4 Tilapia filets
- 1 cup of bread crumbs
- 1 stick of butter
- 1/3 of a cup of chopped parsley
- Salt and pepper
1. Boil potatoes until tender. Drain and set aside.
2. Rinse the fish and and coat each of the filets in bread crumbs, shaking off the excess.
3. Melt half the butter in a frying pan and add the fish. Cook for about 5 minutes per side. Keep warm while you make the potatoes.
4. Melt the rest of the butter in the same pan. Add the potatoes and let them fry for a few minutes. Then add the parsley. Season with salt and pepper. Serve with the fish, a good steamed vegetable and some lemon.
5. And here it is!