Classic open faced sandwich! Very easy and quick to make. You can even turn it into appetizers by cutting up the toast into smaller bite size pieces. Always a hit!
- 1lb cooked and peeled small shrimp
- 1/2 red onion, peeled and very finely chopped
- A small bunch of fresh dill, very finely chopped. Plus extra for garnish
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Zest and juice of 1/2 lemon
- 4 tablespoons sour cream
- Salt and pepper
- A loaf of soft, white bread
- Some butter
1. Zest the lemon and juice it.