Smoked pork chops are very common in Sweden, and very easy to cook and extremely tasty. For this recipe I decided to fry them up with a fresh potato salad. Very refreshing!
- 2 cups of arugula
- 10 leaves of basil
- Half of an English cucumber
- 10-20 Cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 thinly sliced red onion
- Salt and pepper
- White wine vinegar
- 1 pound of baby potatoes
- 1 cup of sour cream
- A couple of garlic cloves
- One pack of Smoked pork chops
1. Potato salad: Wash the potatoes. Cut in half and boil until tender.
2. Wash all the vegetables, chop up and place in a big salad bowl. Put aside.
3. Rinse the potatoes and let them cool slightly.
4. Fry the smoked pork chops until golden brown.
5. Add the potatoes to the big salad bowl and mix up. Make a salad dressing out of white wine vinegar, oil, salt and pepper. Mix in with the potato salad.
6. Make the side dip out of sour cream, a couple of minced garlic cloves, and black pepper.
7. And here it is!