Fun and festive weekend dinner for you and your family! Many of the ingredients here can be substituted for other herbs and veggies. Enjoy!
- Chopped fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons of horseradish
- 3 1/2 ounces of cream cheese
- 2 pounds of pork tenderloin
- 1 pound of potatoes
- 1 red onion
- 2 medium sized parsnips
- 1 cup fresh spinach
- Salt, pepper and olive oil
1. Mix the chopped parsley with the horseradish and cream cheese. Salt and pepper to taste.
3. Heat up some olive oil in a pan and fry until golden brown on the outside.
4. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Peel and cut the potatoes into bite size pieces. Do the same with the parsnips. Slice the red onion into chunks. Mix the potatoes with olive oil and salt and pepper and put in an oven safe dish. Bake for 10 minutes then add the rest of the veggies.
5. Bake for another 15 minutes and add the stuffed pork to the oven as well. Remove when the veggies are soft and the meat cooked through. Add spinach to the veggies and let sit while the meat rests for about 5 minutes.
6. Slice the meat and serve with the veggies.